Swanson Russell received 15 awards at the Nebraska ADDY Awards Show & Banquet held Feb. 20 in Omaha.
The agency accepted four gold ADDY Awards for clients in the following categories:
- FMC, Poster
- Minn Kota, Photography Campaign
- Minn Kota, Regional/National Television Advertisement
- SiteOne Landscape Supply, Integrated Brand Identity Campaign
The agency accepted nine silver ADDY Awards for clients in the following categories:
- Do Space, Logo Design
- Humminbird, Regional/National Consumer Campaign
- Humminbird, Regional/National Television Advertising
- Minn Kota, Regional/National Consumer Campaign
- Omaha Convention & Visitors Bureau, Music with Lyrics
- Omaha Convention & Visitors Bureau, Online/Interactive Campaign
- Omaha Convention & Visitors Bureau, Regional/National Consumer Campaign
- Pepsi, Full Page Magazine Advertisement
- SiteOne Landscape Supply, Photography Campaign
Swanson Russell also received two silver ADDY Awards for internal work in the category of Advertising Industry Self-Promotion Integrated Media Campaign.
“We’re extremely proud to be recognized for national and regional work produced on behalf of seven clients,” said Brian Boesche, partner and chief creative officer at Swanson Russell. “I would like to congratulate our clients as well as the Swanson Russell account teams for these well-deserved accolades, which are the result of creative thinking and problem solving that connects and gets results.”
The Nebraska ADDY Awards are sponsored by the American Advertising Federation (AAF) and aim to recognize and reward creative excellence in the art of advertising. Judges evaluate entries submitted from around the state. For more information about the Nebraska ADDY Awards and award winners, visit www.nebraskaaddys.org.