Swanson Russell received 11 awards in the national Turf & Ornamental Communicators Association (TOCA) Communications Awards Contest, held during the organization’s annual meeting on May 2, 2019, in Charlotte, North Carolina.
The agency received a Gardner Award of Excellence on behalf of Rain Bird for its “Defend Your Turf” long video.
Swanson Russell’s five first place awards were for the following clients:
- AEP – Printed magazine
- Koch Turf & Ornamental – Special writing project
- LESCO – Website design
- Rain Bird – Best long video/DVD
- Rain Bird – Writing for printed collateral
The agency received five merit awards for the following clients:
- Ferris – Writing a news release
- Koch Turf & Ornamental – Best long video/DVD
- Koch Turf & Ornamental – Writing for printed collateral
- Profile Products – Printed magazine/single page design, advertising
- Propane Education & Research Council – Writing a feature article
“We have entire teams soley focused on understanding how to make a Real Connection with turf and ornamental decision-makers,” said Brent Schott, executive vice president/managing director at Swanson Russell. “It’s an honor to see that hard work recognized by TOCA.”
The TOCA Communications Awards recognize outstanding green industry communications in the categories of writing, design, photography, videography and interactive. For more information about TOCA, visit www.toca.org.