Swanson Russell won 12 awards at the annual American Marketing Association Prism Awards ceremony sponsored by the Lincoln AMA chapter on May 5. The Prisms recognize excellence in marketing.
The agency accepted eight Prism Awards for clients in the following categories:
- Bad Boy Off Road, Social Media Large Business
- Blue Blood Brewing Company, Point of Purchase Small Business
- Minn Kota, Marketing Video Large Business
- Minn Kota, Product Launch Large Business
- Runza Restaurants, Point of Purchase Large Business
- SiteOne Landscape Supply, B2B Marketing Large Business
- Union Bank & Trust, Newspaper Large Business
- Union Bank & Trust, Out-of-Home Large Business
Swanson Russell accepted four Merit Awards for clients in the following categories:
- Nebraska Game and Parks Commission, Website Design Large Business
- Propane Education & Research Council, Special Event Non-Profit
- Union Bank & Trust, Corporate Identity/Branding Large Business
- Union Bank & Trust, TV Large Business
Former Swanson Russell Account Supervisor Jeremy Stanislav was named Marketer of the Year for his work with Pink Bandana, a nonprofit organization that raises awareness and funds for women diagnosed with breast cancer. Stanislav was recently named executive director of Sammy’s Superheroes, another Nebraska-based nonprofit.